Sunday, February 23, 2014

Katies Kure






Yesterday Shane worked so I wasp early and headed out to a Body Pump Class
Love these classes....I am so sick of the treadmill.
I can't wait for some of this snow to melt so I can run out side.
Then I went to Wal-Mart and stocked up to make lunches for next week.
On the menu
Clean Burriro Bowls and instead of rice I will do Cilantro Lime Quinoa
Yumm
Then Kelly ad I headed to Cambridge to check if we are stem cell matches for a Little girl named Katie
Katies Kure
The turn out was amazing.....Hoping a match is found.....




The line up was crazy!


Great to see so many people care!

We had to fill out these forms



And then do a swab kit......Even if we aren't matches for Katie we will go into a registry and if we come up as a match for someone we will be called.....

Watching the Gold Metal Men's Hockey Game against Sweden  as is every other Canadian in the country!
Body Pump at 10!
Have a great Sunday!!!!

No comments: