Thursday, April 14, 2011

Winner Winner-Cupcake dinner (I wish)

I am doing another bake sale at work on Tuesday and this time I have learned from the last one that making 15 different types of cupcakes will only make you crazy. I am offering 3 types only this time!
I did a trial run last week and the first 2 types worked great
1)Carrot spice Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
2)Vanilla Jelly Bean East Basket Cupcakes
I did not like the chocolate ones so I re did them today and I think I have a winner
Chocolate Mini Egg Cupcakes with Cadbury Cream Egg Frosting! What could be wrong with this!!!
Oh the Torture! I will take them all to work tomorrow to get rid of them!!

5 comments:

Vanessa @ Gourmet Runner said...

Holy cow I want to come to your bake sale please!
Chocolate mini egg cupcakes with cadbury creme egg frosting? If this were me I would have none left for the bake sale! Sounds so delicious :)

Vegan Chick Pea said...

Those look delicious.. feel free to stop the bake sale off at my house! :p

Krista said...

Cadburry creme egg frosting?! HOLY YUM!

Anonymous said...

those look delicious! i want some!

Michele said...

they look gorgeous!