Sunday, July 24, 2011

Clearly someone has been drinking

This week has been a lot of running

Alot of frozen yogurt
A lot of sitting by the pool
And WAY too much drinking
Gross
But I am still here.....Getting in my runs....Even though it has been so incredibly hot here. My times are suffering from the humidity but as long as I am getting in the miles i am happy for now. Tomorrow I will do my long run for this week (yeah a day late but today was just . not . happening) Ill do 20 k tomorrow, I think the heat is supposed to let up a bit so that will help!
I am still at Kelly's, still trying to work things out at home. Kelly and Nathan had some people over for a BBQ and games last night. We sat outside and had some drinks and had BBQ and it was fun. We started the night pretty early and were into it by 4 in the afternoon.......And in turn ended up being up pretty late. Mojitos were on the drink menu last night (no sugar though) -Delish
I made a Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake and we got into that later in the night. I was trying to behave and not have any and ended up eating off everyone elses plate-What....They liked it!
SINFUL
N o drinks for me for a few days-Stress has been heavy the last 3 weeks so I may have drank a bit more then normal-To be expected I guess-
Kelly and I last night-Hmm.....We might have been drinking by this point....Just sayin.
Tomorrow is gonna hurt-But I need it.
Oh-Been doing a "push up" challenge.....I am up to 100.....Would like to be able to do a couple sets of these by the end of the summer.......
Marathon in less the 3 months!

3 comments:

Julia said...

wow!!! you are rockin the push-ups!!! i need some of that cake...like now. good luck on your run tomorrow :)

Rachel Schofield - Virtual Interior Decorator & Home Stager said...

You can do a 100 push ups? You are my hero. I don't even think I could do 20 modified push ups.

Need to Get ME Back said...

Oh my gosh, I could NEVER have made that peanut butter cheesecake and not had like the hugest piece ever! And I'm glad I'm not the only one having a few too many drinks these days, but hey, its summer and time for fun and socializing. It won't last forever...