Tuesday, August 2, 2011

GNO


 As I said-Friday called for a Girls Night Out. Went out and did a 10 K in 50 minutes in the am, then rushed off to a hair appointment and had my hair blown out straight. Kelly's and I left the house around 1:30 and went to the mall. We both got a cute new dress and then headed downtown! We got to the Cosmopolitian Hotel in the heart of downtown around 4 or so. Love valet parking! We were checked in quickly and fell in love with the room.



We had a couple Rum and Red Bulls, put on the hotel robes and danced around in our high heals like a couple of fools.

Our biggest issue of the night was what shoes to wear! Love it!

 Kelly needed a night out as much as me I am sure. She will be in Newfoundland for both of our birthdays (she leaves today) So it was a bit of a Birthday Celebration.


Kelly all dressed up.....Can you believe she had a baby less then 6 months ago!.....


We were excited to get going and went out for a quick bite to eat the The Keg, and then back to the hotel to freshen up!


We went to This is London and Brant House. It was great. We didn't have to wait in line or pay any covers. Had some drinks and danced our face off. We got home at noon and a nap was more in order. I won't even corrupt you and tell you want I did on Saturday but I will just say that I definitely saw the sun come up on Sunday morning.
Tine to detox and run my ass off all week. Can't wait for Saturday!

1 comment:

Rachel Schofield - Virtual Interior Decorator & Home Stager said...

That looks like the makings of a fabulous GNO! And you both look hot!