Thursday, June 9, 2011

Change in Plans

Miss Eva
was not feeling well today! So we had to put off the visit-Hopefully she is better soon! Poor girl!

I got a cupcake order for 2 types of cupcakes so I set to work this morning....
a couple hours and 4 dozen cupcakes later here are my results!


Key Lime Cake with Coconut Cream Cheese Icing and toasted Coconut



   
Neapolitan Cake with Vanilla Ice Cream Cream Cheese Icing-This was my second time making these and I like them better this time


Today and tomorrow 3-11 then I am done for 9 days! Lots of long runs, BBQ and wine planned for the 9 days!

4 comments:

ATTrio said...

Wow, those cupcakes look real real good =) Send some my way please! You should sign up for the cupcakes wars on Food Network? Do you ever watch that show?

Anywhoo, I hope Miss Eva starts feeling better!

-Jen

Grace. said...

Eva is so cute! Your cupcakes look so yummy, you are talented!

Samantha said...

Love both of those!

The virtual training team is basically a support forum. I can add your blog to the list on my marathon page and people can follow your progress. If you have twitter we can chat and support each other there too!

~ Cynthia ~ said...

Those cupcakes look amazing! I can be your taste tester anytime :)