Sunday, May 22, 2011

My Mini Garden and some Tex-Mex

I begged convinced Ray to go to the Garden Centre with me yesterday. I added to the FRESH HERBS I got at the Farmer Market yesterday. I also grabbed some green onion seeds, 2 tomato plants and 2 red pepper plants.


I don't think that the tomato plants will do too well as I planted them with the peppers and onions and they really need their own space (my mom told me after I planted them) but we will see what happens!
It was SUCH A NICE DAY OUT!
We had some drinks at the house with our friends Mark and Danielle and then went to LONE STAR for dinner. . I had wayyyy too many chips and Queso dip as well as a giant Pina Colada (I drank it before I could get a picture) and I also had a Red Raspberry Margarita.
Ray and I had Fajitas for 2...it came with chicken and steak as well as a 1/2 rack of ribs and shrimp....It was ok

I think we pushed it by having dessert but.... well I have no excuse really...just being a glutton.
I ordered mini butter tarts....they were cold and hard....I ate the filling out of 2 of them and then demanded politely asked that everyone else share their desserts with me.
YUCK

Danielle's Cheesecake.....better then my tarts!

Apple Sizzler
The boys shared the apple sizzler, it came on a hot skillet and they poured a hot butter rum sauce on it....It was pretty good....so I ate half or so...they didn't mind though!
As you see in the last picture it is dark now-well we stayed for 3 hours-The poor waitress (That is all I will say on that).
Ray

Me!!-I am soo photogenic...ugh...yeah ok

Danielle

Mark
Now at one point during the dinner our waitress came up to Mark and asked him if he was GSP brother.....Apparently there was a car in the parking lot with some kind of UFC licence plate and they thought Mark looked like his brother....LOL.....Mark was loving it....
OK....Well I have 2 new types of Cupcakes to make today! Hope you have better weather then we do today! Yesterday was just a tease of summer!

No comments: