Wednesday, February 16, 2011

New Love

I found a recipe on one of the blogs I follow about a month ago and have been thinking everyday that I can't wait to go on maintenance to try it.
1st Maintenance day and I couldn't wait to get up this morning.....
Pumpkin Pie Smoothie

Recipe
Pumpkin Pie smoothie...You have to try this
1/2 Cup of canned pumpkin (no salt, just pure pumpkin)
1 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
.5 tsp Vanilla
.5tsp Cinnamon
2 Splenda (Called for molasses but I used Splenda)
A little bit of fresh ground Nutmeg
3 Ice Cubes
Put in blender and blend until smooth
Total = 91 Calories! And so good!

1st day back to the gym today too! Can't wait to get back to normal.
I haven't run in over a month so I am kind of scared at how out of shape I am gonna be.......Plus I have a half marathon to train for at the end of May and a Tach Recert at the begining of May (I HATE THE BEEP TEST).....Here goes nothing.

No comments: