Tuesday, February 1, 2011

One of those days!

AHHHHH
Some times I just wanna scream
Fake mad but you get the idea
Anyways.....Had a rough day at work. Not hard just annoying idiots as my regular shift partners were off the unit for a variety of reasons.
It makes it even harder to stick to my meal plan when all I wanna do is have something yummy to eat.....
Especially with this looming snow storm that is supposed to hit tonight.
I am sure it didn't help but I was reading Oh she glows amazing recipes all day. Especially hard since I haven't had my oatmeal in almost a month....Then I come across something I had no idea even existed....Overnight Oats 
Apparently I have been living in a hole!
As soon as I am on maintenance I have so many recipes to try from her site...here are a few I am the most excited about
Gingerbread Overnight Oats
Pumpkin Gingerbread        OMG seriously!
Quinoa Cereal
Coconut Chai Latte
Carrot Cake Smoothie     This is what caught my eye first
Enchiladas

Ok I will stop....So happy I found these recipes! I am looking forward to maintenance and have some yummy healthy food that will keep me on the right track

WI in the morning!

No comments: