Tuesday, February 22, 2011

What a busy week

It is one of those weeks that feels like it keeps going on and on and on (I am a shift worker so my weeks don't run Monday to Sunday). One thing after another. This is supposed to be my short week and me and my big mouth had me at work yesterday for OT (on a holiday no less!!!!) doing a cooking program in Unit 3. At least I was home by 1 but at that point by the time I had cleaned up (smelled like turkey bacon, gross) I had 0 motivation to do anything.....Not like anything was open but I could have went for a run......Instead (and for the first time I can remember in a very long time) I layed on the couch and had a nap! WTF......I was so tired so I guess it is ok once in a while!
Now I only have today off and have to do 2 night shifts, Wednesday and Thursday, and I HATE NIGHTS!
I weighed in this morning......130.2lbs! A 1 lb loss!
.2 from goal!

No comments: