Thursday, February 17, 2011

Ouch

Yesterday I was worried that I felt so full all day. (Even though I ran yesterday). I am not trying to loose weight, per say, but just maintain. I hadn't weighed myself since Sunday (I was a bit scared after Monday's Baked goods binge (I was running the bake sale, and the treats were calling to me).
At the bake sale I ate 2 sugar cookies, 1 strawberry tart, 2 2x2 pieces of homemade Candy (so good) and about 5 other assorted treats. Yikes But I NEVER do this so once isn't gonna kill anyone.
Anyways....after that and my sushi night on Tuesday (I only ate 2 pieces of a tuna roll, but I also had 8 pieces of sashimi, 1 tempura shrimp, 1 tempura sweet potato and a ton of wasabi, ginger, soy sauce and spicy mayo.....I guess this is pretty good as I used to eat all rolls and be almost sick from too much rice, so this way I had hardly any rice. I really should have stayed away from the tempura but considering I had 2 pieces its not the worst I could have done). Oh and 2 glasses of red wine
Weighed today and still 131.2! Nice...I guess my metabolism is still working, I was a bit worried about it being totally messed up after being on such a low calorie diet for 5 weeks.
I think the last pound will come off at the gym.
Last night I made some healthy snacks, that I can carry with me to the gym, so if I have stuff to do after the gym I won't be starving by the time I get home. Boit are around 100 calories each.

Mini Banana Oat muffins (3 per serving)

Banana Oat Muffins

Cranberry, Raisin, Coconut Oat bars

Cranberry, Raisin, Coconut Oat bars-All packaged up for travel!
I also spent a small fortune getting my maintenance food. I have been compiling healthy recipes for the last month that will keep me interested. I am not saying I am going Vegan or Organic or anything (I have heard the debates that it is just a waste of money) But I also see the studies that suggest the opposite. So I am going to go somewhere in the middle. Try to stay away from artificial anything (Will get off the splenda one day, but one thing at a time). Any one with healthy recipes that also taste great I would love to hear them. I am looking for main protein dishes for my lunch and supper (This is where I tend to get stuck).
On another note I am SORE! And so happy about it. Before I started the diet and went on a break from the gym, yesterdays workout would have been a easy day,k like if I was in a rush. But it's great to get back at it.
Back at it today. Working 4 in a row starting tomorrow (Took overtime for Monday as it is Family day and a big $$$$$ day, especially as it is OT).
Oh and the sad part....I have to clean out my closet today....booooo

No comments: