Thursday, February 10, 2011

Who doesn't need a vacation!

I need a vacation!
Cuba in a couple weeks. I can't wait.
I had a weigh in on Monday.
131.8lbs
Monday night we went to friends for dinner. We brought the appetizers. R made a salad with some nice Heirloom Tomato's, basil, fresh mozzarella and some nice garlic stuffed olives. He made a balsamic dressing. Very good. I made a puff pastry tart with caramelized onions and brie. They were just great. At our friends place they had Lasagna! OMG. I actually have not ate a pasta dish in about 2 years! But I ate this. A big honkin piece, to go with the 4 appetizers and salad I had. I washed it all down with 3 glasses of red wine. uhhh oh. Then I had to have one of the Red Velvet Cupcakes that I had made for dessert.
I felt sooooo full. So I spent the rest of this week trying to make up for my sins.
I WI tomorrow and I want to go on maintenance no matter what. I really want to make my 130 goal but I am not too hopeful.
I don't get to add much new food, but I do get back so very important foods. Pumpkin, Bananas and yogurt. TG!
Not looking forward to the WI.
I also have 5 dozen cupcakes ordered for tomorrow delivery by 1330 hours! Busy day.

No comments: