Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sunday sunday.....



Busy day today since I worked OT yesterday. Just trying to loose the last couple pounds ASAP, so being really good sticking to meal plan.
Breakfast-Egg beaters with spinach and 2 Veggie Sausages
Snack Peppers and Cucumbers....yuck

Supper Mixed greens with cherry tomato's and cucumber, 3 oz fish and 1 T no fat dressing















Besides this I had Lunch half a pita with 3 slices of fat free lunch meat, 1 T FF Mayo and mustard....
Basically the most boring day of eating ever.....
I guess I will get a SF Jello .... wow can't wait!
It was a baking day again.....Almost done with the demos.....
Real orders are starting to come in!
I have a birthday party to make 3 dozen for in 2 weeks! It will be nice to start getting paid for making them!!
This is what I made today
Vanilla Chai Cupcakes with a spiced Cream Cheese Icing
Had to make these again with the right icing!

Double Chocolate Cupcake with Nutella Cream Cheese Icing and a Fudge Middle

Old Fashion Yellow Butter Cake with Double Fudge Frosting
Delish!

Weigh in on Wednesday...Hope to be 133! We will see....

No comments: