Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Bad bad girl





So I really hurt my neck yesterday-I don't know if it is the mussel relaxers or what but I am totally self soothing with red wine and food for 2 days now! I haven't done this in AGES!I think it is partly feeling jipped from vacation (nothing yummy) and that I go back to work on Friday after a month off (and following my meal plan for my whole vacation)The night (Tuesday morning at 5am) I was STARVING so we went to McDonalds after landing on the way home. Then...Yesterday I went to the Keg for supper- Today we made homemade Empanadas-I also drank 2 large glasses of red wine and ....for the FIRST TIME EVER I ate ice cream from the carton-Who am I???? Haagen Daz Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream Delish! Ok so crazy eating done-Back to normal NOW

2 comments:

Kelly the Happy Texan said...

Mmmm....you just let me know if you need someone to help you finish off that wine. I'm here for ya. ;-)

Vanessa @ Gourmet Runner said...

Sometimes you've just got to treat yourself. Everything sounds yummy! :)