Saturday, March 5, 2011

Running punched ME in the face today

I had a good breakfast with some coffee
Egg Whites with Broccoli, 1/2 a 100 cal bagel with 1/4 of an avocado mashed on it
Off I went to the gym. Ideally I wanted to do 6 miles, but I felt great for the first 20 minutes so I think I went a bit faster then I should have and got a nasty stitch in my side. Hate this!I did 30 minutes and then got off to stretch out the stitch. Back onto the Treadmill and slowed it down a bit. Finished 10 miles, but I was hurting. The 6 weeks off really really set me back in my speed and endurance. It is gonna take a bit to get it back but I will.
So I guess the bright side is that I did 10 Miles!


I was sooo tired...my endurance is shit now
 I showered at the gym so I had brought a snack (In a cooler bag) I brought some Greek Yogurt, Strawberries and some of my homemade granola, ate it while getting ready.
Delish
Did some running around. R is at work until 2200H tonight so I am solo.
Got home and was famished
I had a can of low sodium Tuna, 2 T Greek yogurt mixed in with green onions and a baby dill pickle. I had my last bowl of my homemade butternut squash soup, a side of tomatoes and a 1/2 a high protein pita. It was great.
Supper
No since it is Saturday I think I will pop open a bottle of red and call a old friend for a phone date.
I am so boring today but that is fine with me. I am a bit down in the dumps this week so just trying to lift my spirits!

No comments: