Friday, January 28, 2011

135.0


                                                           135.0
Not that impressed with my weigh in! Since Monday I only lost .2 pounds! I only have 5 to go and my body is sure hanging on to those last 5 pounds! So so close.....I just wanna get off this super restrictive part if the diet and go on maintenance so I can get back to the gym.....a full month off.....I know my knee will thank me but I think it is ready to go again......
Not to mention that I have this nice new pair of running shoes I want to break in!
I also have a bunch of lulu lemon gift certificates from Christmas that i really want to use......I bought this bag as a gift for someone now I want one too.....
So I think I will have a shower and do something with my day off, since I decided to be a cool guy and take a 12 hour OT shift tomorrow......At least it is for a good cause!! Cuba here I come......
This was last years vacation!


No comments: