Thursday, January 27, 2011

Blame it on the a a a a a alcohol

So I love that I cheat 1 DAY-Monday to be exact....all I did was eat properly all day, minus my fruit allowance, and then INSTEAD of supper....I drank a 750 ml bottle of wine.....and then I did snack a bit.....but seriously it was a couple bites!
So Tuesday morning, back on the band wagon. Drank a ton of water and have eaten properly since. This morning I finally got the nerve to weigh myself and I am UP 2 POUNDS! Oh come on!
I have been perfect, I mean perfect since so I truly don't get it. Can someones metabolism be that bad??
sigh......
Today at work was rough because it was the only 2 line meals I like!! Nachos with cheese sauce and soft tacos, and supper is the best meal or Fried fish and chips and beans! yumm....Not for me......
R and I have our first day off together since Christmas Day tomorrow so I am excited for that. Although we have been fighting a lot lately. I think it is because I am hungry.....That's what he says anyways.......

No comments: