Sunday, January 2, 2011

I wear my sunglasses at night

I was loonking at some old pictures (about 5 years old) and had to laugh....These pictures haven't been seen by many people! LOL.....Too funny....It\s me and my small circle of friends partying it up as single 20 somethings....too cute....
These picture are in the year proceeding my breast reduction (January 13 2005) I had lost about 25-30 lbs and after the reduction (my 5 year relationship ended at the same time....a story for another day)...and felt on top of the world....we were living the single in the city life....I was about 30 lbs heavier then I am now, but still felt better then I had in years.......I felt great....
We went out 4 to 5 nights a week and had some weird obsession with wearing sunglasses at all times! Day or night!
Here are a few pics just because .....maybe they only make me laugh but that's ok

Me and a childhood friend

KG and LG

CS and KG

Me KG CS and 2 randoms

KG and a bar DJ

KG with the bottle and Me peeking behind

LG

Moi

The gals....plus the random in the black on the left ...why am I the only one with sunglasses?? What a great night this was...May 2-4 weekend 2005

The 5 ladies.....xoxox

MS and Me

THE BEST sunglasses at night pic.....Love ya VA

MS KG and Me....Roommates 4 life!
So there was really no point to this ....just a trip down memory lane....Love yas xoxo

No comments: